iNeVeR Guild
You need to sign in first, baby =)
iNeVeR Guild
You need to sign in first, baby =)
iNeVeR Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iNeVeR Guild

Dragon Oath server Nirvana

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We are on the NEWS !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iPain
Leader
Leader
iPain

We are on the NEWS !!! Empty
PostSubject: We are on the NEWS !!!   We are on the NEWS !!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 4:18 pm

I got this from the do.changyou.com/bbs

"I know there was an old thread about the whole pk issue but my lord it's getting rediculous now. The pking was for herb event on our pve server Nirvana. So why the bloody hell is it an all out angst fest of high lvls killing people just -trying- to do Pirates? Honestly only one bloody guild has farmed herb event day after day if the -devs- bother to check event history, and it's the same bloody guild causing the trouble in other events. Ala Discovery, Rebels, Pirates and if theres more I wouldn't know seeing as merely coming onto the map gets one killed.

The whole bs that; that event needs pk and is needed as a staple event is totaly ludacris. the server does not -participate- in herb event as it's 98% futile and I'm being very generous with that 2%. Honestly any sane person would see the fallencies of the "herb event" defense for making T.I pk land all round. Three events vs one where no one participates but that one guild. Theres no real come back to that but sheer utter ignorance. I want devs to read this if they ever do. Not blood thirsty oathkeepers trying to downplay whats really going on. Hell heres screenies of todays -fun-. "

We are on the NEWS !!! 2010_026

We are on the NEWS !!! 2010_027

We are on the NEWS !!! 2010_028

We are on the NEWS !!! 2010_029
Back to top Go down
https://inever.forumotion.com
iKrazyBjtch
Officer
Officer
iKrazyBjtch

We are on the NEWS !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We are on the NEWS !!!   We are on the NEWS !!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:02 pm

hahaha =))=)) jo` moj nhjn thay het hinh =))=))
iLuck that la vip qua =))=))
Back to top Go down

We are on the NEWS !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
iNeVeR Guild :: Announcement-
Jump to: